UW-Marinette is located in the city of Marinette, Wisconsin which borders Lake Michigan and the twin city of Menominee, Michigan. UW-Marinette is a member of the Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce and the River Cities Regional Chamber of Commerce. For information about this community of 24,000 and the beautiful sites found in Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, click on the links below:
- City of Marinette
- Exploring Marinette County
- Marinette County Government
- Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce
- Menominee, Michigan
- Menominee City Government
- Menominee County
- EagleHerald News
- Tri-City Area United Way
- The Business Resource Directory : Compiled by the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Corporate Relations, the directory contains descriptions and contact information for business-related services at the 13 four-year UW campuses and the UW-Extension, as well as business contact information for the two-year UW colleges and Wisconsin's technical colleges.
- New North : UW-Marinette supports New North. Whether you're looking to work, play, start a new business or grow an existing one, you'll find helpful information on the New North website.