Services & Facilities
University life in the United States is active and vibrant. Our staff wants to help you make the most of your experience!
- Comprehensive orientation sessions before classes begin, and additional helpful programs throughout the year.
- Transportation for First-Year students from the Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay, WI to their housing (Airport code GRB)
- Apartment style living with university students in a secure building with free parking (see below)
- “Friendship Families” who host students in their homes between their arrival and the day housing opens
- Friendly campus staff always willing to lend a helping hand
- Cultural enrichment activities and trips offered at little or no additional cost
- The chance to make friends by participating in a variety of student organizations, athletic teams, choir, band or theatre
- Free use of the university fitness center and community pool
UW-Marinette has student housing apartments across from the university field house. You may choose to live alone, or share an apartment with one or two other students. The cost is different for each option.
You will have a full apartment with a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, one or two bedrooms and plenty of closet space. All apartments are partly furnished.
Visit the housing pages to view the floor plans and learn more about residential life at UW-Marinette!