When you enroll at UW-Marinette, you'll begin coursework for more than 200 majors offered through the University of Wisconsin System. Focus on business, education, computer science, music, engineering, pre-nursing and more. Take classes that interest you, and when you consider transferring, talk to your adviser about declaring a major.
Visit the Starting a Major page on the UW Colleges website for more information about majors.
Fill out this form to declare or change your major.
Degrees, Certificates & Emphases
With our associate degree, bachelor's degree options, certificates and emphases, we offer multiple academic paths to meet your needs.
- Associate of Arts and Science (AAS) degree – Earn your AAS, fulfilling UW's system-wide general education requirements.
- Emphases – While earning your AAS, take coursework concentrated in a specific field or area of study.
- UW System's Flexible Option– Earn a competency-based degree on your time.
- Bachelor's Degree Options – Earn your bachelor's degree locally with our Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) degree or one of several collaborative degree programs.
- Certificate Programs – Increase your knowledge in certain fields with our certificate programs.