Congratulations on your acceptance to UW-Marinette!
The registration process was developed to help students prepare for their first day of classes. To ensure your success, we advise you to complete your next steps as soon as possible. For a complete list of your next steps, please refer to the Summer/Fall 2015 Information for Admitted Students checklist. Transfer and Re-entry students should contact our Office of Student Affairs for additional information.
Take your next steps to SUCCESS!
1. Placement Tests
In order to determine the level of placement in English and Math classes, new students need to complete the UW System Placement Tests. Optional foreign language exams are available in French, German and Spanish.
- Please plan to take your placement tests at least two weeks prior to your advising appointment.
- Placement tests are required of all new, incoming students who have not yet completed college level English and/or mathematics.
- Transfer students may not be required to take the tests if they have completed college level coursework that provides an indication of the level of mathematics, writing or foreign language already successfully accomplished.
2. Registration Information Sessions
Registration Information Sessions are required for all new students. At these sessions, Student Affairs Staff will present important information to prepare students for their first semester of college, including how to register for classes. To sign up for a Registration Information Session, please click on one of the dates below. For best selection, choose the earliest date possible.
3. Academic Advising Appointments
4. New Student Orientation
Please see the Registration & Enrollment pages on the UW Colleges administrative website for more information about: