How to Transfer to Another College

This information is for any current or past student at a UW Colleges campus who wants to transfer to a different college or university.

Transferring from UW-Marinette

So, it’s time to transfer. Since you’ve given careful thought to your transfer plan; have worked with your advisor to discuss your transfer and educational goals; and have either visited or made arrangements to visit your transfer campus, this quick and easy guide should serve as a useful "checklist" for you to assure you’ve completed the steps necessary for a smooth transfer.

Transfer to another UW System school

Below are the top three UW schools that UW-Marinette students transfer to:

Please visit the UW-HELP website for information about transferring to another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a Wisconsin technical college

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin technical college.

Transfer to a private or out-of-state college or university

The University has transfer agreements with Edgewood College in Madison offers bachelor's degree programs for students transferring from the University.

For all other schools, please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.