- New and used textbooks may be returned for refund/credit during the first week of the start of classes. Textbooks for dropped classes may be returned within the first two weeks with an add/drop slip.
- New books must be in original purchase condition and, if shrink-wrapped, the shrink-wrap must be intact. All accessory items such as CDs or information cards must also be returned undamaged.
- Textbooks with softward and/or access codes may not be returned if the software seal is broken or the code has been activated.
- All returns require a dated cash register receipt and must be in new condition and free of any markings.
- All other items may be returned within five days of purchase. Items must have all tags, in new condition and accompanied by the cash register receipt.
- Refund checks may take several weeks to process.
Any questions may be directed to the Bookstore Manager.