You may reserve your books ahead of time; the sooner you reserve your books, the better chance you have of getting used books (which are cheaper than new books). Steps to reserve textbooks are as follows:
- Submit this form and your PRISM class schedule printout by:
- dropping it in the mailbox outside the bookstore using one of the envelopes provided
- mailing it to UW-Marinette Bookstore, 750 W. Bay Shore St., Marinette, WI 54143
- Orders must be picked up at the bookstore at your convenience on either Wednesday, August 28 or Thursday, August 29 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Unclaimed orders will be returned to stock on Friday, August 30 unless alternate arrangements have been made; after-hours appointments are available with 48 hours notice (call 715-735-4300 x 4346)
- Email class schedule changes to email@example.com
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Payment
Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and debit cards which can be processed as a credit card are all accepted. Also, if the amount of your financial aid exceeds the cost of your tuition you may use the balance to pay for your bookstore purchases. Save your receipt for tax purposes, or if you need to return a book.
Returns will be accepted for the first ten business days of the fall and spring semesters, and first four business days of the summer semester, as long as the book is in its original condition (if new: no marks or highlighting, still in original shrinkwrap if it came that way). You MUST have your original receipt unless you used financial aid to pay for your books.
Selling Your Books
At most times during the semester, you may sell textbooks to the bookstore or to the wholesaler for whom we buy books . Textbooks are like used cars, except it happens faster: the longer you hang on to them, the more they depreciate, and after several years they become worthless. So if you know you aren’t going to use a book as a future reference, make sure to sell it back to the bookstore. NO RECEIPT is necessary.