UW-Marinette has one of the highest computer-to-student ratios in the UW System. There is one general access computer for every 10 students. Plus, add in all of the computers in the activity labs and the accessibility becomes even greater.
Computer labs are open at 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and close at 8:00 p.m. except for Friday when the labs close for the weekend at 5:00 p.m.
- Computer Classroom M-108
- Library Computer Lab L-121
- Library Computer Lab L-143
- Student Success Center M-113
- Mac Computer Lab T-140
Students have access to printing resources in each of our computer labs and in the library. A printing fee of $15.00 per semester will be assessed for each UW-Marinette student which will allow the student to print 300 pages of documents. An additional 100 pages will be added to the student's account free of charge for a total of 400 pages per semester. Additional pages may be purchased in $5.00 increments (100 pages) as needed through the Business Office or Student Services.
Equipment & Services
UW-Marinette is proud to offer the finest technology for classroom instruction:
- All buildings are equipped with wireless Internet access
- Classrooms are equipped with:
- Internet-connected computers
- Video projection equipment
- Document cameras for showing opaque and 3D items
- Network and telephone jack
- DVD components are available for use with projectors