UW-Marinette has one of the highest computer-to-student ratios in the UW System. There is one general access computer for every 10 students. Plus, add in all of the computers in the activity labs and the accessibility becomes even greater.
Computer labs are open at 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and close at 8:00 p.m. except for Friday when the labs close for the weekend at 5:00 p.m.
- Computer Classroom M-108
- Library Computer Lab L-121
- Library Computer Lab L-143
- Student Success Center M-113
- Mac Computer Lab T-140
UW-Marinette runs a printer management software, PaperCut, to regulate each student’s printing account. Each student printing account will be issued a $10.00 initial fee starting balance per academic term. Accounts will be reset at the start of a new Fall academic term. Balances which remain per semester will be added to the new semester’s initial fee. Students will be charged $.10 for black & white prints and $.25 for color prints. The print driver’s will default to duplex. An individual can change their preference to print on a single sided page. Students may add dollars to their account for additional pages at the CASE desk. Purchases are non-refundable.
Equipment & Services
UW-Marinette is proud to offer the finest technology for classroom instruction:
- All buildings are equipped with wireless Internet access
- Classrooms are equipped with:
- Internet-connected computers
- Video projection equipment
- Document cameras for showing opaque and 3D items
- Network and telephone jack
- DVD components are available for use with projectors