UW-Marinette has one of the highest computer-to-student ratios in the UW System. There is one general access computer for every 10 students. Plus, add in all of the computers in the activity labs and the accessibility becomes even greater.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Computer Classroom M-108
- Library Computer Lab L-121
- Library Computer Lab L-143
- Student Success Center M-113
- Mac Computer Lab T-140
Students at UW-Marinette use their UCard balance to manage their student printing accounts. Each student will be issued a $10.00 initial balance on their UCard when they receive it. This initial balance is applied one time only; students may add additional funds to the UCard accounts to pay for printing here: get.cbord.com/uwc. UCard balances do not expire until one year of inactivity after the student is no longer matriculated at the university. Please read the UCard FAQ for more information here: http://www.uwc.edu/students/ucard-faq.
Students will be charged $.10 for black & white prints and $.25 for color prints. The printer will default to double sided copies, but individuals may change their preference to print on a single sided page. Purchases are non-refundable.
Equipment & Services
UW-Marinette is proud to offer the finest technology for classroom instruction:
- All buildings are equipped with wireless Internet access
- Classrooms are equipped with:
- Internet-connected computers
- Video projection equipment
- Document cameras for showing opaque and 3D items
- Network and telephone jack
- DVD components are available for use with projectors