New – Online E-Learning Healthcare Courses!
University of Wisconsin - Marinette announces the availability of our new online e-learning healthcare courses from Health Ed Today!
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support & course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks and student materials
- a new “Secure Student Website” – including career resources & other training
- certain programs include clinical externships!
The following courses are available anytime!
- Pharmacy Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Clinical Medical Assistant / Student Tuition: $2,499
- Dental Assisting / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Billing & Coding / Student Tuition: $1,799
- Medical Coding ICD-10 / Student Tuition: $999
- EKG Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Electronic Health Records Management / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Phlebotomy Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Administrative Assistant / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Dialysis Technician / Student Tuition: $1,299
- Medical Terminology / Student Tuition: $499
- ECG / EKG Course for Nurses / Student Tuition: $699
Note: ask us about national or state certification and clinical externship opportunities through these courses!
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a secure “Student Portal” website which includes:
- Career building exercises, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc..
- Career mentors - there to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, healthcare review, etc.
Visit us online at http://www.healthedtoday.com/uwmarinette to experience a Course Demo and to learn more about these exciting new programs!
For additional information, please contact University of Wisconsin - Marinette at 715-735-4300 x4342 or call toll free 1-888-963-5967.
Register today! www.healthedtoday.com/uwmarinette
The Health Ed Today courses were developed through a partnership with leading education organizations including Pearson Education, E-College and Condensed Curriculum International.
Ed2Go Online Course Catalog
UW-Marinette offers a wide range of interactive courses available over the internet.
With 32 different departments and over 300 courses to choose from, you are certain to find a class that will fit your interests and needs. Most courses run for six weeks and have 12 lessons (with a two-week grace period at the end). Course fees start at $89.00 and you can register and pay online.
LERN Online Courses and Certificates
View all LERN Online Courses and Certificates. Participate anytime day or evening, form any computer, instruction provided by expert instructors.
- eMarketing Essentials
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp
- Green Buildings and Preparing for the LEED Green Associate Exam
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Social Media for Business Certificate
- Online Teaching and Learning for k-12 Teacher
Here's a great video on how LERN online classes work.
In Collaboration with The Center for Legal Studies UW-Marinette offers a wide variety of courses that provide common laws and legal training that are used in many common law countries around the world. It doesn't matter where you are located. CLS courses are available in several formats to meet the needs of any schedule and any location!
Sign up today! https://www.legalstudies.com/vendor/uw-marinette/