- Be sure you have been awarded and accepted "Work-Study" on your PRISM financial aid page.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Fill out the student employment application and turn it into the Solution Center.
- You will be contacted by your UW-email or with a phone call if a supervisor wishes to interview with you.
- Schedule an interview with the supervisor listed with each position. At the interview, hours and pay will be discussed.
- If you are hired for a position, make an appointment with the CAS Linda Hornick or the Solution Center.
- You MUST return the completed payroll packet to the Campus Administrative Specialist to get put on payroll. In addition, you'll have to complete and pass a background check.
- Students are responsible for entering their own work hours through the payroll system. Supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks through direct deposit. See attached Directions.
- Fall Work-Study positions are open starting Sept. 4, 2018 - December 21, 2018.
- Spring Work-Study positions are open starting January 28, 2019 - May 17, 2019.
- First-year pay rate - $7.25 per hour
- Second-year rate returning to the same position - $7.50 per hour
For more information contact Pam Olson in the Solution Center at 715-735-4301 or Linda Hornick for payment questions. Ken Lesperance can be contacted for maintenance positions.