- Be sure you have been awarded and accepted "Work-Study" on your PRISM financial aid page.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Schedule an interview with the supervisor listed with each position. At the interview, hours and pay will be discussed.
- Fill out the student employment application and bring with you to the interview.
- If you are hired for a position, pick up a Work-Study eligibility packet from Pam Olson or the Solution Center.
- You MUST return the completed payroll packet to the Campus Administrative Specialist to get put on payroll. In addition you'll have to complete and pass a background check.
- Students are responsible for entering their own work hours through the payroll system. Supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks through direct deposit. See attached Directions.
- Fall Work-Study positions are open starting Sept. 6, 2016 - December 22, 2016.
- Spring Work-Study positions are open starting January 23, 2017 - May 22, 2017.
- First year pay rate - $7.25 per hour
- Second year rate returning to same position - $7.50 per hour
For more information contact Pam Olson in the Solution Center at 715-735-4300 ext. 4301 or Linda Hornick for payment questions. Ken Lesperance can be contacted for maintenance positions.